for Magento® 2 available soon!
Keep an overview on your stocks with Real Inventory
Make it easier to manage a proper stocktaking
- Display the number of items that have been ordered and that must be shipped shortly
HOW TO INSTALL REAL INVENTORY
To install the Real Inventory free extension on your Magento® admin, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Magento® Connect page.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on Install Now.
4. Agree to the license agreements and click on Get Extension Key.
5. Select and copy the extension key.
6. Go to your Magento® admin in System > Magento® Connect > Magento® Connect Manager.
7. In the Settings tab, untick the Maintenance mode box if preferred.
8. In the Install New Extension tab, paste the extension key in the appropriate field and click on Install.
9. The installation starts and shows a message when it's complete.
10. Click on the Refresh button.
11. Return to your Magento® admin.
12. The Real Inventory extension is now installed and ready to use!
HOW TO USE REAL INVENTORY
With the Real Inventory extension, you can see how many items have been ordered and must be shipped shortly at a glance.
If you go to Catalog > Manage Products, the 'Reserved quantity' column will give you the number of item that needs to be shipped for each product.
This extension is also able to extend the products grid even if it is already overwritten by any third plugin.
To manage this, you just have to specify the block grid that must be extended as in the example below.
years of experience
2 Solution specialists
3 Front End developers
3 Certified developers
2 Certified developers plus
36 052 websites
Emails replied per month
15 min average response time (office hours)
4.9 average rating