I didn't receive my payment confirmation for the extension
The payment confirmation email should only take a few minutes to be sent, rarely more than one hour.
- Check your spam filter.
- Contact us and we will try again to send it.
Where can I find the extension package?
You can find the extension package directly in your Wyomind account.
Go to My account > My downloads and click on the orange arrow next to the extension you've just purchased.
A new window opens. Choose the version of the extension and click on the download button on the right. Your download can start.
For any extension, you can download the package even after your free upgrade period.Check our faqs to install your extension and activate your license.
How do I install the extension?
1. Before installing the extension, it's advisable to backup your Magento installation. To complete the setup of your extension in the best way, you first need to disable the compiler in your Magento admin. For that, go to
System Tools Compilation.
If the compiler is activated, you must disable it by clicking on Disable.
2. Then, you need to refresh caches in System Cache Management.
4. Click on the orange button (example: 9.0.1 Available) to download your extension.
5. Once you have downloaded it, unzip the folder content.
6. Copy the folder content and paste all files and directories into your Magento web site root directory (the folder content can vary according to the extension but it generally includes the app, lib and skin folders).
7. Once your installation is complete, don't forget to enable the Compiler if it was activated before the installation and to Run Compilation Process.
8. Clear the cache and log in again.
Well done, your Wyomind extension installation is all set! Have a look to our next FAQ on how to activate your license.
I'm asking to overwrite /lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/link.php, should I carry on?
You can skip this file, it's only for magento < 1.4.
How do I uninstall the extension?
In order to uninstall the extension, you must remove all the following files and directories:
Clean the cache and re-launch the compiler (if you use it).
How to install the License Manager V 2.0.0?
If you received a notification in your Magento admin asking you to install the last version of the License Manager, follow these steps:
1. Download the folder and unzip the content. Don't forget to disable the compiler before the installation.
2. Copy the folder content (app directory) and paste it into your Magento web site root directory.
3. Once your installation is complete, don’t forget to enable the Compiler if it was activated before the installation and to Run Compilation Process.
4. Clear the cache and log in again.
Well done, your License Manager installation is all set!Don't forget to remove or to mark as read the notification in your Magento admin from System > Notifications.
What is the period of validity of my license?
Your license is valid for an unlimited period of time on one domain.
Note that you will be able to transfer your license to another domain in 2 cases:
- from/to any staging, dev or local domain you may use (in that case the license will be valid on all domains at the same time)
- if the old domain redirects definitively to the new one (301 permanent redirection)
You'll need 2 licenses for:
You'll need only 1 license for:
Check how to activate your license on your staging environments.
How long is my upgrade period?
When buying an extension from wyomind.com, you automatically get 3 months of free upgrade available from the date of purchase. After these 3 months, you can purchase an upgrade. You'll have the choice between 1 or 12 months. During that time, you'll be able to download and install the upgraded version to your domain.
Note that the upgraded version will be available in the Wyomind account with which the original extension has been purchased.upgrade to the last version of the extension.
Can I use the same license for my staging server?
No need to buy 2 licenses for 2 domains to test an extension on a staging server first, a license is valid for one live domain and as many staging or development environments you need. To be able to use your extension on production and pre-production domains, you have to follow some steps. Here is how to proceed:
1. Install the extension on your staging environment.
2. Activate the license.
3. You can now use your extension on your staging domain.
Now you want to use the extension on your live domain.
1. Redownload your extension package from your Wyomind account.
2. Install the extension on your live domain.
3. From your Magento admin panel, in System > Config > Wyomind > Your extension, fill in your current activation key.
4. Save config.
5. A notification is displayed offering you to Buy a new license now or to Add this domain to my license.
6. Click on Add this domain to my license.
7. Our team approves or denies your request within one hour (see conditions).
8. You receive a confirmation email.
9. Once your request is accepted, you can use your extension on both domains at the same time.The order in which you activate your license on your domains has no importance, you can activate the extension on your live domain first and then on your staging or dev environments.
Where can I find my activation key?
You can find your activation key in 3 different places.
1. In the confirmation email that you've received after the purchase of your extension
2. In your Wyomind account
Log into your Wyomind account. In My account > My downloads, choose your extension and click on the orange arrow on its right. A new window opens where your should find the activation key.
3. In your Magento admin when the extension is already installed and activated
Log into your Magento admin panel. In System > Config > Wyomind > your extension, you should see the License activation tab. In that tab you'll find your activation key.
How do I activate the extension ?
You have installed your extension. Now you need to activate the license.
1. Copy the activation key available in your Wyomind account (check our FAQ to know where to find your activation key). For example: ACTKEY-ABCD.
2. Go to your Magento admin. A message appears at the top.
- The Html output of License Manager is not disabled in system > configuration > advanced > advanced
- The License Manager is well enabled in the file app/etc/modules/Wyomind_Licensemanager.xml
- The License Manager has not been removed from your installation
3. In System > Config > Wyomind > Your extension, paste the activation key in the Activation key field.
4. Choose between the Automatic (Yes) or the Manual (No) activation method.
- Automatic (Yes): you allow a connection to Wyomind's license server
- Manual (No): you must log in with your browser to Wyomind's license server
5. Save your config.
6. A message appears at the top of your admin: Activate it now! Click on that link.
7. Copy and paste the license code in the License code field from your admin or simply click on Activate now!.
8. Finally, you must log out and clear the caches so that the installation is complete. And that's all!To activate the license of an extension that includes other modules (for example Advanced Inventory that includes 3 modules), you will have to repeat the above steps for each module (in the case of Advanced Inventory there will be 4 modules to activate) using the activation keys corresponding to each module.
How do I upgrade to the latest version of the extension?
You can upgrade directly from your account.
1. Go to My account > My download.
2. Click on the orange arrow next to the extension you want to upgrade.
3. Click on Upgrade Now or choose the version you wish to upgrade.
4. Enter your current activation key and click on the orange button.
5. Choose the domain name for which you want to upgrade the extension.
6. Choose 1 month or 1 year of upgrade.
7. Choose a professional installation or not.
8. Click on Buy now.
Why do I get a message 'Request an IP unlock' in my admin?
If you're getting this message, it probably means that you have filled in the Activation Key field in System > Config > Wyomind > Your extension with a wrong activation key too many times.
You need to follow these steps:
1. Click on Request an IP unlock.
2. Our team should accept your request within one hour.
3. During that time, check which activation key you need to provide (our Faq will help you find your activation key).
4. Once your IP unlock request has been approved, paste your activation key in the Activation key field (in System > Config > Wyomind > Your extension) and click on Save Config.
Then, you can finalize the activation of the license.
Why do I continuously get "Request an IP unlock" in my admin even after having unlocked it several times?
In order to solve this problem, you must empty the License code field from System > Configuration > Wyomind > Your extension and click on Save config. Finally, reactivate your license by clicking on Activate Now.
You may also have to request a free license transfer. If so, you can follow our faq.
Why do I get a message 'Unable to update your license' in my admin?
If you get the following message in your Magento admin:
Unable to update your license : your subscription has expired.
In order to extend your subscription, please connect into your Wyomind account.
It probably means that you installed a higher version than the one you're licensed for.
You'll have 2 possibilities:
1. Download and install the extension version you purchased by choosing for example 8.0.0 (installed)
2. or increase your upgrade period and install the new version of the extension clicking on upgrade now
I get a 404 error instead of the configuration page in the admin panelMost of the time log-out/log-in may solve this issue.
I get a fatal error concerning Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup.php
If your site crashes and gives this error message after uploading all files to the correct folders:
Fatal error: Class 'Wyomind_Notificationmanager_Model_Resource_Setup' not found in includes/src/Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup.php on line 234
It probably comes from installing an extension while the compiler is still enabled.
- If the compilation is enabled on your website (System > Tools > Compilation). Disable it first before installing any extension. After installation re-run the compilation process and re-enable the compiler.
- Before installing any extension, it's advisable to backup your Magento installation.
Here is the way to disable the magento compiler:
Edit the following file: includes/config.php and add a # before the 2 following lines:
define('COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'src'); define('COMPILER_COLLECT_PATH', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'stat');
#define('COMPILER_INCLUDE_PATH', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'src'); #define('COMPILER_COLLECT_PATH', dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'stat');
Then go back to your website admin and re-run the compilation process.
I get an error saying ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.
It can happen on localhost environments because of rights on session files stored locally.
You have to rename app/code/local/wyomind/theextension/sql/theextension_setup to something different: for example theextension_setup_XX.
I get an error saying "Base table or view not found".
This issue may be due to a problem during the installation process.
You can fix it by following these steps:
- Access your database via your control panel (Phpmyadmin for example).
- Delete the entry extension_setup from the core_resource table. Be careful, that entry depends on your extension. For example, if you have the extension called Simple Google Shopping, you should delete simplegoogleshopping_setup.
- Logout from your Magento admin.
- Log into your Magento admin.
How to manage the product and order Grids to override?
If your products/orders grid doesn't show any new columns, it means you may have some conflicts with other extensions.
Then, install the free extension Modules Conflict Detector from Alekseon. It will help you to check if you have conflicts in rewrites between installed modules.
Once the module is installed, if you go to Alekseon tools > Modules Conflict Detector, you should be able to see what the problem is.
In our case, we can see that the Order grid is overridden by CompanyName_ModuleName_block_adminhtml_Order_Grid.
In that case, copy the class name that overrides the default Magento grid, for example CompanyName_ModuleName_block_adminhtml_Order_Grid and go to System > Config > Wyomind > The extension and in the System tab, you're able to override 2 grids (depending on the module):
- Product grid to override: by default `Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Catalog_Product_Grid`
- Order grid to override: by default `Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Sales_Order_Grid'
You should then paste the new class name into the appropriated field and save your config.
How do I fix the issues with scheduled tasks?
How do cron tasks work:
- cron.php is launched regularly from your server side (every 5 minutes most of the time)
- The cron task for the extension is targeted and evaluates if a data feed or a profile needs to be refreshed (depending on the timestamp stored in the database and on the schedule table for this specific profile)
- If the above condition matches, then the data feed and the profile is re-generated
Be sure that you have correctly configured a scheduled task from the server side (cpanel) targeting the cron.php file in your magento installation.
the extension includes reporting and debug tools for the scheduled tasks in:
system > configuration > Wyomind > the extension
We also strongly advice to install the AOE Scheduler that will help you to monitor the magento cron tasks.
I get a 403 Forbidden error when saving data
If when saving your data feed configuration, you get:
Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /.../ on this server.
This is probably something regarding the hosting company that doesn't allow to post XML in the form.
The mod_security (security module) includes rules that stop all post/get requests including code.
In order to fix that issue, you should get in touch with your hosting company so that they can add some exceptions to the security rules.