How to use Flash Media Gallery for Magento
STEP 1: Install the Flash Media Gallery extension
To install the Flash Media Gallery free extension on your Magento admin, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Wyomind account.
- From the extension page, click on DOWNLOAD and then on BUY NOW (no worry, the extension is free).
- You should be redirected to:
Your accounTLicenses & Downloads
- Click the settings icon next to the extension.
- Select the version you want to download and click the Download button.
- Install the extension.
- Activate your free license.
The Flash Media Gallery extension is now installed and ready to use!
STEP 2: Use the Flash Media Gallery extension
Flash Media Gallery is easy to use and can be ready in a few minutes.
Start with adding flash files (SWF) or animated GIFs into the product's media gallery.
Simply insert these files when editing a product under the Images tab from the backend product page:
This module fits with all designs, templates, or third modules.
You just have to:
- identify the CSS selector of the image placeholder
- add it in:
SystemConfigWyomindFlash Media Gallery
Finally, the module will update the HTML source to include the flash object.