Flash Media Gallery
Make your product pages animated with Flash Media Gallery
Add animated images to your product pages
- Add flash files (SWF) and animated GIFs into the product's media gallery
HOW TO INSTALL FLASH MEDIA GALLERY
To install the Flash Media Gallery free extension on your Magento® admin, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Magento® Connect page.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Click on Install Now.
4. Agree to the license agreements and click on Get Extension Key.
5. Select and copy the extension key.
6. Go to your Magento® admin in System > Magento® Connect > Magento® Connect Manager.
7. In the Settings tab, untick the Maintenance mode box if preferred.
8. In the Install New Extension tab, paste the extension key in the appropriate field and click on Install.
9. The installation starts and shows a message when it's complete.
10. Click on the Refresh button.
11. Return to your Magento® admin.
12. The Flash Media Gallery extension is now installed and ready to use!
HOW TO USE FLASH MEDIA GALLERY
Flash Media Gallery is easy to use and can be ready in a few minutes.
Start with adding flash files (SWF) or animated GIFs into the product's media gallery. Simply insert these files from the backend product page (Catalog > Manage Products), when editing a product under the 'Images' tab.
This module fits with all designs, templates or third modules.
- identify the css selector of the image placeholder
- add it in System > Config > Wyomind > Flash Media Gallery
Finally the module will update the html source to include the flash object.
years of experience
2 Solution specialists
3 Front End developers
3 Certified developers
2 Certified developers plus
36 052 websites
Emails replied per month
15 min average response time (office hours)
4.9 average rating