How come I didn't receive my payment confirmation for the extension?
The payment confirmation email should only take a few minutes to be sent, rarely more than one hour. In the case where you didn't receive anything, you can:
- Check your spam filter.
- Contact us and we will try to send it again.
Why the extension is more expensive on Magento® Marketplace?
On the new Magento marketplace, you'll find many extensions available for Magento 2 including ours.
As Magento is applying additional fees on our base prices, our extensions are more expensive on the marketplace than on www.wyomind.com where the prices remain unchanged.
Moreover, it has proven difficult to link your Wyomind account to your purchases made on the Magento Marketplace. As a result, these purchases won't count in your Wyomind account.
Finally, if you're interested in our extensions, we advise you to make your purchase directly from our website as you'll enjoy a better price and customer support.
How to download the the extension package for Magento® 2?
Go to My account > My downloads and click on the orange arrow next to the extension you've just purchased.
A new window opens. Click on the button on the right that specifies the version of the extension. Choose the version under Magento 2. Click on download. Your download can start.
For any extension, you can download the package even after your free upgrade period.Check our faqs to install your extension and activate your license.
How do I install the extension on Magento® 2?
Here are the steps to install the the extension extension on Magento 2:
- Before installing the extension, it's advisable to backup your Magento 2 installation.
- Then, you need to refresh caches in System Tools Cache Management.
- Now you can download the zipped extension from your account My downloads.
- Once you have downloaded it, unzip the folder content.
- Copy the app folder and paste it into the Magento 2 root directory. You can merge the directories.
- Open a console and run the following command on Magento 2 root directory:
bin/magento setup:upgradeOnce your installation is complete, don't forget to clear the cache and log in again.
How can I run some actions via command lines?
With Magento 2, you can use the control panel to easily execute some commands such as disabling a module or cleaning the cache.
To do so, you just need to open the control panel and from the bin/magento file, executing a command. Here is a non exhaustive list:
- setup:upgrade : update the install, for example after the installation of a new module.
- cache:clean : clean the cache.
- cache:enable : enable the cache.
- cache:disable : disable the cache.
- module:enable Wyomind_ExtensionName : activate the Wyomind module (for example module:enable Wyomind_SimpleGoogleShopping).
- module:disable Wyomind_ExtensionName : disable the Wyomind module (for example module:disable Wyomind_DataFeedManager).
- indexer:reindex : reindex the index in the database
How do I uninstall the extension from Magento® 2?
In order to uninstall the extension from Magento 2, here is how to proceed:
- Remove the following file from your Magento 2 root directory: app > code > Wyomind > theextension
- In your data base, from the setup_module table, remove: Wyomind_theextension
- Clear the caches
Where can I find my activation key?
You can find your activation key in 3 different places.
1. In the confirmation email that you've received after the purchase of your extension
2. In your Wyomind account
Log into your Wyomind account. In My account > My downloads, choose your extension and click on the orange arrow on its right. A new window opens where you should find the activation key.
3. In your Magento 2 admin when the extension is already installed and activated
Log into your Magento 2 admin panel. In Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > the extension, you should see the License tab. In that tab you'll find your activation key.
How do I activate the extension?
To activate the extension on Magento 2, you need to:
1. Copy the activation key available in your Wyomind account (check our FAQ to know where to find your activation key). For example: ACTIVATION-KEY.
2. Go to your Magento 2 admin. A message appears at the top.
3. In Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > the extension, paste the activation key in the Activation key field.
4. Choose between the Automatic (Yes) or the Manual (No) activation method.
- Automatic (Yes): you allow a connection to Wyomind's license server
- Manual (No): you must log in with your browser to Wyomind's license server
5. Click on Save config.
6. A message appears at the top of your Magento 2 admin: Activate it now! Click on that link.
7. Copy and paste the license code in the License code field from your Magento 2 admin or simply click on Activate now!.
8. Finally, you must log out and clear the caches so that the installation is complete. And that's all!To activate the license of an extension that includes other modules (for example Advanced Inventory that includes 3 modules), you will have to repeat the above steps for each module (in the case of Advanced Inventory there will be 4 modules to activate) using the activation keys corresponding to each module.
How do I activate the extension on a local, development or staging environment?
You don't need to buy 2 licenses for 2 domains to test the extension on a staging server first as a license is valid for one live domain and as many staging or development environments you need for Magento 2. To be able to use the extension on production and pre-production domains, you have to follow some steps. Here is how to proceed:
- Install the extension on your production environment.
- Activate the license.
- You can now use the extension on your production domain.
Now you want to use the extension on your live domain.
- Redownload your extension package from your Wyomind account.
- Install the extension on your live domain.
- From your Magento 2 admin panel, in Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > the extension, fill in your current activation key.
- Click on Save config.
- A notification is displayed offering you to Buy a new license or to Add this domain to my license.
- Click on Add this domain to my license.
- Your request should be approved within one hour (see conditions).
- You receive a confirmation email.
- Once your request is accepted, you can use your extension on both domains.
I get a message "Request an IP unlock" in my Magento® 2 back-office.
If you're getting this message, it probably means that you have filled in the Activation Key field in Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > the extension with a wrong activation key too many times.
You will then need to follow these steps:
- Click on Request an IP unlock.
- Your request should be accepted within one hour.
- During that time, check which activation key you need to provide (our Faq will help you find your activation key).
- Once your IP unlock request has been approved, paste your activation key in the Activation key field in Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > the extension and click on Save Config.
Then, you can finalize the activation of the license.
I continuously get "Request an IP unlock" in my admin even after having unlocked it several times.
In order to solve this problem, you must empty the License code field from Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > Your extension and click on Save config. Finally, reactivate your license by clicking on Activate Now.
You may also have to request a free license transfer. If so, you can follow our faq.
I get an error "Unable to update your license" in my Magento® 2 back-office.
If you get the following message in your Magento 2 admin:
Wyomind the extension
Unable to update your license: your subscription has expired.
In order to extend your subscription, please connect into your Wyomind account.
It probably means that you installed a higher version than the one you're licensed for.
You'll have 2 possibilities:
- Download and install the extension version you purchased by selecting for example 8.0.0 (installed).
- Increase your upgrade period and install the last version of the extension clicking on Upgrade now.
How do I upgrade the extension to the latest version?
You can upgrade directly from your account.
1. Go to My account > My download.
2. Click on the grey arrow next to the extension.
3. Click on Upgrade Now.
4. Enter your current activation key and click on the orange tick next to it.
5. Tick the domain name for which you want to upgrade the extension.
6. Choose 1 month or 1 year of upgrade.
7. Choose a Professional installation or not.
8. Click on Buy now.
I get an error saying "Base table or view not found".
This issue may be due to a problem during the installation process.
You will be able to fix it by following these steps:
- Access your database via your control panel (Phpmyadmin for example).
- From the setup_module table, delete the entry Wyomind_theextension. Be careful, that entry depends on your extension. For example, if you have the extension called Simple Google Shopping, you should delete Wyomind_SimpleGoogleShopping.
- Logout from your Magento 2 admin.
- Log into your Magento 2 admin.