is available for Magento® 2
Allow your customers to collect their orders in any of your points of sale with Pickup@Store for Magento®®2!
Offer your customer the best of both world: Buy Online, Pickup in Store
Customers find the item they want online, where they also check its availability at a nearby brick-and-mortar.
Offer a seamless shopping experience, generate more sales
and increase the traffic of your points of sales.
Take the shopping experience on your website to a higher level
Customers can choose the store, the day and the hour where they want to collect their orders.
Automatically suggest the point of sale that is the nearest
from their location.
Display all your points of sales on a Google Map on checkout
and/or in a CMS page.
Provide detailed directions from the customer's location
to your stores and store's information.
Manage efficiently Click and Collect orders
Send an email to the customer including the pickup in store information (address, time business hours...)
Manage orders for each point of
In one glance, get an understandable overview
of which orders must be prepared for what time.
- Create an infinite number of Points of Sales
- Define business hours including lunch time for each store individually
- Numerous options that help you to customize the checkout experience: translation, show map in
checkout(yes/no), display days (yes/no), display hours (yes/no), date and hour format, store description and information, timerequired to handle the orders, price...
- Store locator with geolocation to find the nearest store in the customer area
- Get direction feature from any location
- Manage points of sales by store views and/or customer groups
- Import and export points of sales in bulk
- Setting for each store including business days, opening hours, address, location on the map, description, picture, store owner email, assigned order...
- Orders grid improved to offer a quick and understandable overview of the click and collect orders
years of experience
2 Solution specialists
3 Front End developers
3 Certified developers
2 Certified developers plus
31 581 websites
Emails replied per month
15 min average response time (office hours)
4.9 average rating