Give your customers the ability to pick up their orders from any of your sales outlets or warehouses when checking out. Locations to pickup can be displayed on a Google Map and can be managed by store-views and/or customer groups.
Manage your stocks in several warehouses and across all your sales outlets. Automatically assign each order to one inventory. Create different stock levels for each store view.
The Pickup@Store extension only requires a few steps before to be ready to use.
- Go to Catalog > Manager Stores in your Magento Admin menu
- Create a new location
- Give it a name and a code
- Make it visible or hidden
- Choose at least one customer group that are allowed
- Choose the stores views in which the option is available
Repeat the above operations for all your pickup locations.
- ✔Give your customers the ability to choose where to pick up their orders
- ✔Define different pickup locations depending of your customers groups and store-views
- ✔Display on a Google Map all your pickup locations and the nearby stores
- ✔No limit in the number of locations you can set up
- ✔Ready to use in a few minutes