Manage your stocks in several warehouses and across all your sales outlets. Automatically assign each order to one inventory. Create different stock levels for each store view.
Orders Export Tool
The Orders Export Tool allows you to create xml csv and txt order files from your Magento admin panel and export them to any CRM application or order management software/platform. Any kind of export file types can be easily customized
Advanced Inventory is a software extension for Magento. It enables stock, at all retail outlets or warehouses, to be managed centrally from the Magento back-office.
Every order received on-line can then be sent automatically or manually to a specific retail outlet or warehouse for processing. Stock levels and orders can be monitored in real-time and re-supply of stock can be more easily anticipated.
Order assignment settings need to be configured. These settings are based on the Magento store view (ie which retail outlets are linked to which store view) and the delivery address input by the customer (ie which are the closest retail outlets).
Advanced Inventory allows as well to your customers to choose a retail outlet to pickup the products they have bought.
This extension also allows stock to be managed from a global-view product table and includes a single, all-stock update function.
In order to promote your retail outlets, Advanced Inventory is shipped with the Local Stores function which displays an interactive map to help customers find their nearest retail outlet in relation to their own position and allows stock levels to be viewed at each outlet.
In order to display in your front-office, the stock available for a particular product at each retail outlet, the following line of code needs to be added to the following product file app/design/frontend/your_package/your_theme/template/catalog/product/view.phml
<?php echo $this->getLayout()->createBlock('advancedinventory/stocks')->output($_product); ?>
The stock display will appear just under the product's short description. Or this display can be placed elsewhere on the page by amending the .phtml template.
With Advanced Inventory every product can be managed at all the retail outlets and/or warehouses directly from the back-office product page or from a global-view product grid that allows a single all-stock update.
This global-view also displays stock levels at each retail outlet.
Once configured, your order assignment settings will automatically assign an order to a retail outlet or a warehouse. Accordingly, the stock amount will be reduced.
The order assignment settings are found on the orders chart of the Magento back-office. The order assigment can also be changed manually, eg., an order is sent for processing to retail outlet A rather than B and stock levels are kept updated at both.
Advanced Inventory is easily configurable with many options to choose from which correspond to a vast majority of inventory management situations.
These settings allow web-site orders to be passed to any one retail outlet.
The settings are based on the delivery address given by the customer, notably the country code and/or zip code and/or state code.
The order assignment settings use the same syntax as the extension Owebia Shipping.
Please see: http://www.owebia.com/contributions/magento/owebia-shipping/fr/documentation#property_destination
These settings define the location for every retail outlet, eg.:
- FR(*) = All of France
- US(CA) = All of California, USA
- FR,DE,CH,ES,IT = France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy
- * - (DE, FR(2A,2B) ) = Worldwide except Germany and Corsica
- * = Worldwide
For more flexible settings, it is possible to use regular expressions, eg.:
- FR(/^75[0-9]+$/) = Paris
How does Advanced Inventory manage warehouses/sale outlets'inventory?
With Advanced Inventory extension, you have 2 ways to assign one order to one warehouse/sale outlet:
- 1. either the customer choose to pickup at the one store (this means you must have setup the delivery method in system > configuration > shipping method)
- 2. or the customer has chosen one of the classic methods for delivery (fedex, ups,...), in this case Advanced Inventory automatically try to assign the order depending of:
- a. the current store-view and the warehouse affected to this store-view
- b. the stock availability and specific local settings (allow backorders or not)
- c. the delivery rules you have specified (delivery area for each warehouse/sale outlet depending of the customer shipping address)
I have just made a payment for Advanced Inventory but I haven't received an email
1. The payment confirmation email should only take a few minutes, rarely more than one hour
2. Check your spam filter
3. Contact us: we will try again to send it
How do I install Advanced Inventory?
1. You can download the zipped extension from your Wyomind account > My downloads . Choose the one you just purchased and click on the grey arrow.
2. Click on the orange link (example: 3. 1.0 available ) to download your extension.
3. Once you have downloaded it, unzip the folder content.
4. Finally, copy the folder content (app,skin and lib directories) and paste all files and directories into your Magento web site root directory. Your extension is now complete.
How do I activate the Wyomind Advanced Inventory extension ?
1. Copy the activation key (example: ACTKEY-ABCD)
6. A notification appears at the top of your admin: Activate it now! Click on it.
How do I uninstall Advanced Inventory?
In order to uninstall Advanced Inventory, you must remove all the following files and directories:
- app/etc/modules/Wyomind_Advanced Inventory.xml
- app/code/local/WyomindAdvanced Inventory
- design/adminhtml/default/default/layout/Advanced Inventory.xml
- design/adminhtml/default/default/template/Advanced Inventory
- skin/adminhtml/default/default/Advanced Inventory
- app/locale/lang_LANG/Wyomind_Advanced Inventory.csv
Clean the cache and re-launch the compiler (if you use it).
- ✔Manage several stocks for different websites or store views
- ✔NEW ! Update all your stocks at once by using csv files and scheduled tasks
- ✔Display on your front-office the available stocks for each sales outlet
- ✔Automatically or manually assign each order to one warehouse
- ✔Automatically decrement/re-increment the stock levels from each warehouse
- ✔Allow pick-up at store as shipping method
- ✔Email notification for the warehouse owners
- ✔Manage your warehouses and sales oultets : address, location, hours...
- ✔Display on your front-office an advanced Google Map to help customers locate their nearest store.
- ✔Define your own delivery rules for each warehouse or store outlet by using country codes and/or zip codes in order to automatically assign each order to one store
- ✔Summarize the online stock and the local stocks in the product grid
- ✔Manage all your online and local stocks in the same grid
- ✔Disable/enable local stocks for each product
- ✔Update in one block of all your product stocks
- ✔Use the arrow keys to add/remove units
Advanced Inventory Screenshots