Mass Stock Update
Mass Stock Update allows you to update your Magento inventory in one go through any csv files. This extension also allows you to export all your stock into a csv file. This extension includes a task scheduler that automates the stocks update.
Estimated Delivery Date
Display on the Magento product pages and in the customer cart the estimated delivery date for the available products and for the backorders with a completely customizable message.
Mass Stock Update is an extension for Magento that allows you to update your Magento inventory in one go through any csv files and to export all your stock into a csv file. This extension also includes a task scheduler that automates the stocks update whenever you decide to.
Mass Stock Update can also be used as a stock feed system. Indeed, thanks to the csv files that your suppliers are sending you, you can automatically update your stocks.
To use Mass Stock Update, go to System > Import/Export > Mass Stock Update.
To create a backup, you just need to click on Create a store backup. A notification will appear to notify that the operation has been a success as well as to indicate the path to the file.
Each time a profile is run, a backup will be generated.
To create a new profile, click on Create a new profile and follow the three steps.
To start, you must complete a certain number of fields. First of all, give a name to the profile and fill in the path to the csv file. Choose the type of separator you are using in your file (« ; », « , », « | » or « \tab »). Then, choose the field enclosure (« none », « ‘’ » or « ‘ »).
Define the column in which you want the SKU to be. By default, the SKU will be on 1 - that is to say in the first column.
Then calculate the total stock of each product according to two methods:
- Either set on one specific column
- Or by adding every specified columns
Define the stock status update method of each product:
- Either on one specified column
- Or automatically (if the value is less than 0, the product isn’t in stock and if the value is higher than 0, the product is in stock).
Select Stock Total in the column where is your products quantity and Stock Status for the column which defines if the product is in stock or not. The last column will display the total amount of units as well as the availability of the product, if it is in stock or not.
You can also schedule your tasks in the Scheduled Tasks tab. For example, on the following screenshot, tasks are scheduled every day at 1 AM.
Save all your data by clicking on Save.
- ✔Create update profile in 3 simple steps
- ✔Update through any type of csv files
- ✔Automatically calculate the stock sum from several columns (option)
- ✔Automatically calculate the stock availability (option)
- ✔Real time preview while creating your mapping
- ✔Create easily scheduled tasks by selecting the days and the hours
- ✔Create a stock backup in one click
- ✔Powerful debug mode for developper