Mass Stock Update
Mass Stock Update allows you to update your Magento inventory in one go through any csv files. This extension also allows you to export all your stock into a csv file. This extension includes a task scheduler that automates the stocks update.
Estimated Delivery Date
Display on the Magento product pages and in the customer cart the estimated delivery date for the available products and for the backorders with a completely customizable message.
Mass Stock Update is an extension for Magento that allows you to update your Magento inventory in one go through any csv files and to export all your stock into a csv file. This extension also includes a task scheduler that automates the stocks update whenever you decide to.
Mass Stock Update can also be used as a stock feed system. Indeed, thanks to the csv files that your suppliers are sending you, you can automatically update your stocks.
To use Mass Stock Update, go to System > Import/Export > Mass Stock Update.
To create a backup, you just need to click on Create a store backup. A notification will appear to notify that the operation has been a success as well as to indicate the path to the file.
Each time a profile is run, a backup will be generated.
To create a new profile, click on Create a new profile and follow the three steps.
To start, you must complete a certain number of fields. First of all, give a name to the profile and fill in the path to the csv file. Choose the type of separator you are using in your file (« ; », « , », « | » or « \tab »). Then, choose the field enclosure (« none », « ‘’ » or « ‘ »).
Define the column in which you want the SKU to be. By default, the SKU will be on 1 - that is to say in the first column.
Then calculate the total stock of each product according to two methods:
- Either set on one specific column
- Or by adding every specified columns
Define the stock status update method of each product:
- Either on one specified column
- Or automatically (if the value is less than 0, the product isn’t in stock and if the value is higher than 0, the product is in stock).
Select Stock Total in the column where is your products quantity and Stock Status for the column which defines if the product is in stock or not. The last column will display the total amount of units as well as the availability of the product, if it is in stock or not.
You can also schedule your tasks in the Scheduled Tasks tab. For example, on the following screenshot, tasks are scheduled every day at 1 AM.
Save all your data by clicking on Save.
Why when I click on "Create a backup now" nothing happens?
You can run stocks backup only when debug mode is not enabled in system > configuration > wyomind > mass stock update.
Is there any limitation in the number of products that can be updated with Mass Stock Update?
The Mass stock update module has no known limitation. Some users update until 80 000 products.
What to do so that an order is assigned to a store?
In a general point of view and the smooth functionning of assignations, each stock must have:
- One or more store views
- One or more customer groups
- Assignations rules based on shipping address (* meaning all destinations).
The assignation is then taken into account according the following settings:
- Priority of the stock (priority field)
- Store view of the order
- Customer group
- Shipping address
- Availability of the items in the stock
If I want to test an extension first on a staging server, do I have to buy 2 licenses for 2 domains ?
When installing a module on a new environment, you should see a screen as above offering to update the license, just click on the link Request a free license update in your admin, and your request should be approved within one hour.
I have just made a payment for Mass Stock Update but I haven't received an email
1. The payment confirmation email should only take a few minutes, rarely more than one hour
2. Check your spam filter
3. Contact us: we will try again to send it
I'm getting an error saying "Base table or view not found". How do I fix this?
This issue may be due to a problem during the installation process.
You can fix it by following these steps :
- Access your database via your control panel (cPanel for example)
- Delete the entry massstockupdate_setup from the table core_resource
- Logout from your Magento admin
- Log into your Magento admin
How do I install Mass Stock Update?
1. First of all, you need to disable the compiler in your Magento admin. For that, go to System > Tools > Compilation.
If the compiler is activated, you must disable it by clicking on Disable.
2. Then, you need to refresh caches in System > Cache Management.
3. Now you can download the zipped extension from your Wyomind account > My downloads. Choose the one you just purchased and click on the grey arrow.
4. Click on the orange link (example: 3. 1.0 available) to download your extension.
5. Once you have downloaded it, unzip the folder content.
6. Copy the folder content (app,skin and lib directories) and paste all files and directories into your Magento web site root directory.
7. Once your installation is complete, don’t forget to enable the Compiler if it was activated before the installation and to Run Compilation Process.
8. Clean the cache and log in again.
Well done, your Wyomind extension is installed! Have a look at our next FAQ on how to activate your license.
I'm asking to overwrite /public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Form/Element/link.php, should I carry on?
You can skip this file, it's only for magento < 1.4.
How do I activate the Wyomind Mass Stock Update extension ?
1. Copy the activation key (example: ACTKEY-ABCD)
6. A notification appears at the top of your admin: Activate it now! Click on it.
How do I uninstall Mass Stock Update?
In order to uninstall Mass Stock Update, you must remove all the following files and directories:
Clean the cache and re-launch the compiler (if you use it).
I get a 404 error instead of the configuration page in admin panel!
As soon as I copy the new content (app, lib, skin) into the magento folder, the site stops working alltogether. It gives me the error ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. What should I do?
It can happen on localhost environments because of rights on session files stored locally.
You have to rename app/code/local/wyomind/massstockupdate/sql/massstockupdate_setup to something different: for example massstockupdate_setup_XX.
- ✔Create update profile in 3 simple steps
- ✔Update through any type of csv files
- ✔Automatically calculate the stock sum from several columns (option)
- ✔Automatically calculate the stock availability (option)
- ✔Real time preview while creating your mapping
- ✔Create easily scheduled tasks by selecting the days and the hours
- ✔Create a stock backup in one click
- ✔Powerful debug mode for developper